YOU’VE GOT QUESTIONS? WE’VE GOT ANSWERS.
There are plenty of WordPress maintenance companies out there. Why should I work with you?
- We offer 24/7 support. Because GearAfter was built around a 100% remote work environment, we have staff working from here in Canada and across the globe.
- We give our customers access to premium plugins. Every website on our Perform Plan or Perform Plan Pro care plans gets access to iThemes Security Pro (a $297 value), WP Smush Pro (a $600 value) and WP Rocket (a $199 value). This is pretty terrific value considering the overall prices of our care plans.
- We let our customers speak for themselves. Our team’s highest priority has always been to make customers happy.
What's included in your unlimited edits? What's not included?
- Unlimited edits do include edits to content, changing plugin settings and CSS adjustments. Things that are not included are custom development (PHP, plugins, themes, etc), updating custom code, graphic design, PSD to WordPress, creation of content or building out a new website or subdomain.
- Included: You want us to change out the logo with one that you provide.
- Not included: You want us to edit your logo image.
- Included: You want us to add a new product to your WooCommerce store (for which you’ve provided all needed content).
- Not included: You want us to create a custom checkout process for your WooCommerce store.
- Included: You want us to install and set up a plugin to use its built-in functionality.
- Not included: You want us to create new functionality that doesn’t exist in a plugin. (This would require custom development which may be available at an hourly development rate.)
- Included: You want us to take the text that you emailed to us and use it to replace the current content on your About page.
- Not included: You want us to write content for or design your About page.
We’d be happy to help you with custom development as well. That kind of project is fully covered by our hourly work or a retainer plan.
Do you really offer unlimited edits?
- We get a lot of questions about our unlimited edits. But it’s true! Unlimited really means unlimited when it comes to the edits we provide. We don’t like to nickel and dime people, so we just ask them to pay for their monthly subscription and we provide the technical support. Easy.
Does it matter what hosting provider I'm using?
- We’ll work with anybody regardless of their hosting provider. We understand that different websites have different needs and that people have realistic budgets that they have to meet.